Waffles are very famous for breakfast and desserts. It was first invented during the year 13th century. It has a very amazing taste which everyone loves.
Waffles originated in ancient Greek, then developed into many tastes. It is very famous during British rule as it came to India through Britishers. It is very famous in Belgium.
- 1620- Waffles reached Dutch
- 1735- Waffle name got famous
- 1789- French recipes are added to waffles
- 1800- Sweet with waffles
- 1869- August 24th, 1869 was celebrated as waffle day
- 1991- Electric waffle iron maker was introduced
- 1953- Eggs were added to the waffle to give a different taste
- 1964- Many recipes were added to waffles.
Honey Waffle with Berries
Ingredients for simple waffle
- Baking Soda
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Baking Powder
Recipe for simple waffle
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and mix it well in a bowl
- Add oil, eggs, and milk and mix it well in a separate bowl.
- Add both the mixture and mix it well to form a semi-solid dough.
- Put this dough into a waffle maker and automatically make it into a shape.
- Cook until the waffle turns golden in color.
- One can add syrups and add berries to the top of the waffle.
Ingredients for chocolate waffle
- Cocoa powder
- Baking Powder
- Chocolate sauce
Recipe for Chocolate Waffle
- Add egg yolk, milk, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and butter. Mix these ingredients very well so that the mixture gets very smooth.
- Add egg white, and sugar and mix it well in another bowl so that it becomes smooth.
- Put the dough into the waffle maker and as we all know that it gets to a perfect shape.
- Bake the waffle for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- One can add chocolate syrup to give more taste to the waffle.
- Now it is ready to get served.
Ingredients for strawberry waffle
- Baking Powder
- Strawberries or strawberry syrup
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, and cut strawberries in a bowl. Mix it well till it turns into a smooth mixture.
- Add milk, curd, butter, eggs, and sugar to a separate bowl and mix it well till it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Mix the two mixtures in one bowl so that the mixture becomes one mixture.
- Put this mixture into the waffle maker to give it a good shape.
- It takes about 5 to 7 minutes for this recipe to get ready.
- Add strawberry syrup to the top of the waffle so that it becomes tasty.
Waffles contain about 590 calories of fat, 17g of sugar, 0.8g of dietary fiber, 191 mg of calcium, 383 mg of sodium, 174 mg of calcium, and 10.8 calories of fat.
Ingredients for banana waffle
- Egg Yolk
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
Recipe for banana waffle
- Add flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt to one bowl. Mix these ingredients well so that it becomes very smooth.
- Add egg yolk, egg white, milk, and vanilla to another bowl and mix these ingredients well so that it turns into a smooth mixture.
- Now add both the mixture and combine them into one mixture.
- Bake the dough in a waffle maker.
The blog is about waffles which have many recipes like honey waffles, strawberry waffles, chocolate waffles, banana waffles, and many more. Introduction, history, timeline. Ingredients for honey waffles, strawberry waffles, chocolate waffles, and banana waffles. Recipe for honey waffle, strawberry waffle, chocolate waffle, banana waffle. The taste of waffles is very mind-blowing and fantastic.