- The term extinction came to be known for the people when Tigers were hunted and their count is gone low. Well, extinction is not only for animals. The plants can also extinct. The extinction of plants is going on at a silent rate that people don’t know of. The extinction of plants or mentioned in a term called Endangered Species. Let’s see the Endangered species extinction and their prevention method.
- Wildlife consists of Plants, Animals, Aquatic critters, and Birds. The Habitat of Wildlife is consists of harmony that cycle never broke by the resident. The animals live their lives in peace but, For the sake of development and Luxury Human beings needed more Raw material.
- For this, they depend on the forest and they started to extract the Raw materials they needed by Mining, Cutting down Trees, Hunting animals for Meat, and Raw materials for Beauty products. Wildlife consists of Plants, Animals, Aquatic critters, and Birds. The Habitat of Wildlife is consists of harmony that cycle never broke by the resident.
- The animals live their lives in peace but, For the sake of development and Luxury Human beings needed more Raw material. For this, they depend on the forest and they started to extract the Raw materials they needed by Mining, Cutting down Trees, Hunting animals for Meat, and Raw materials for Beauty products.
Conservation of Endangered Species:
Suicide Palm by Dick Culbert Wikimedia Commons
- The Plants around us all have a purpose in nature that helps Humans and Animals. Due to Climate changes and habitat destruction some plants are on their path to extinction. The extinction of one is a start for thousands or more species extinction. We need to prevent them from extinction. The people’s interest in community work nowadays increased because of the youngsters’ eagerness.
- By visiting the nearby community work centers we can know some techniques of how to maintain a surface for plant growth. Many of the species that are Endangered can be saved by the community work cleaning and making a friendly space for the plants to grow.
- Conservation of Wetlands can be responsible for some plants’ growth. Many species of plants grow in different regions. Like the MariGold plant can be grown in a heated surrounding and Dessert Cactus. The wetlands are more important for some Endangered species to grow. They maintain the ecosystem around it.
Macro of small red Apion on green grass
- Some plants will grow in an undisturbed place. Sometimes we can see some plants grown on the sides of a building. So in the plan of building a house and you see plants on the land try not to disturb the surface. Instead of that people can buy houses that are built or they can do ex-situ conservation according to the plant nature. That is the removing of plants from one place to grow them in other places.
- Trying to plant more trees can help to maintain a stable ecosystem that can prevent the extinction of plants. Planting native plants in the area can also help more Endangered species to grow well. Another step is by attracting the Pollinators like butterflies, Bees, moths, Hummingbirds, etc can make the process of pollination work and can able to spread the plant territory.
- Planting invasive or predator-attractive plants near the surroundings is a bad step for preventing the plant species. It will trigger another plant to extinction. The planting requires certain steps like maintaining the soil, proper irrigation, and preventing bugs and weeds. For this people use Herbicides and Pesticides for the plants.
- It may do some good work but it damages the Virility of the soil and makes the soil an unfriendly space for the plants. By using natural fertilizer we can prevent it from bugs and it is soil friendly.
- Buying plants from uncertified sellers can lead to questions about whether they follow safety rules as per the government. For this, we can buy seeds and plants from certified sellers like Botanical Gardens. Buying wooden logs from certified sellers is a good natural way of preventing Endangered species and Nature too.
- By following all these rules we can able to get Raw materials from nature as well as save nature by not destroying it. If nature is good there will be no Endangered species. Let’s follow these rules and have an ecosystem for future generations.