Banta is a drink which is also called goli soda or goti soda. It is a very famous drink during summer. Flavours are also added to the drink. Banta soda is very famous all over India.
Banta soda is only famous in India. It is a very famous drink in Delhi. You can find banta soda in every corner of India. It was originally invented in southern India. It is famous for its scorching heat. It is believed that banta soda was invented during the 19th century.
- Every drink contains some amount of soda in it e.g.- fanta, mountain dew, pepsi, 7 up, sprite, coca cola.
- There are many flavours which are being added to banta soda.
- In Delhi it can be found on the streets of markets that are in sarojini nagar, lajpat nagar and many famous market areas.
- It has many fans following for banta soda, which has a cold neck and that feature is very different from other bottles.
- Banta soda has travelled all over the world.
- Banta soda is very tasty and sweet as it depends upon the flavour it is added to.
- The drink acts as a coolant as the body cools the body very quickly.
- It is very helpful during digestion, stomach upset, etc.
- The maximum price of a soda is rs20 which is very affordable.
Flavours of Banta Soda
- Aam tulsi
- Kala khatta
- Aam panna
- Lychee jeera
- Green apple
- lemon ginger
- Mango soda
- Mock tail
- Tamarind shikanji
Method for opening the soda
It has a very different technique for opening up the soda bottle as there is a small ball inside it which can be only with a special instrument. After this opening up the same amount of gas is released from the bottle.
Ingredients for lemon soda
- Some amount of nimbus
- The first one has to open up the banta soda with the help of an instrument.
- Before squeezing half a lemon in a glass and add some chat masala.
- Then mix this in a good manner so that it tastes better.
- It generally takes about 5-10 minutes to get ready.
Ingredients for blueberry soda
- Blueberry syrup
- First add ice and some blueberries to a bowl.
- Pour some amount of blueberry syrup into the bowl.
- Add soda to this and mix it well to get a good taste.
- The soda is very much ready to be served.
Benefits of banta soda
- Banta soda is very useful for the digestion process.
- Banta is very pocket friendly as it is very affordable.
- Every flavour is different from each other such as frooti, maaza, limca, miranda, coca cola etc.
- This banta soda is very famous in other countries like Europe, Australia and many other countries.
- There are many flavours of banta soda that are aam tulsi, kala khatta, aam panna, .lychee jeera, green apple, lemonade, lemon ginger, mango soda, mocktail, tamarind shikanji.
Disadvantages of banta soda
- One can gain weight if he/she is consuming soda every day.
- Soda can affect one’s liver which may be dangerous for one’s self.
- Soda can cause diabetes for a person if consumed and regularly and it can affect the diabetic patient.
- Soda can develop tooth decay as it contains an excess amount of sugar in it.
The blog is about banta soda, carbonated drink- introduction, history, facts about banta soda, flavours of banta soda, a method for opening the banta soda bottle, ingredients for lemon soda, a recipe for lemon soda, ingredients for blueberry soda, a recipe for blueberry soda, benefits for banta soda, disadvantages of banta soda. Flavours of banta soda are aam tulsi, kala khatta, aam panna, lychee jeera, green apple, lemonade, lemon ginger, mango soda, mocktail, tamarind shikanji.